BioActive Carbon Iodine:
- Supports the thyroid against thyroid autoimmune conditions
- Promotes proper balance of iodine/iodide in the thyroid to support natural hormone production
- Helps deliver nutrients to the brain which supports increased energy, focus, and alertness
- Antimicrobial and antiviral properties
- Helps break down surface proteins of enveloped viruses
- BioActive Carbon driven to improve bioavailability and protection for proper deliver to and absorption by the cell
Iodine is a critically important nutrient to the body. The body needs iodine to produce specific hormones in the thyroid, hormones that promote proper metabolism.
Iodine helps convert thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) to triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Additionally, these hormones promote proper bone and brain development during pregnancy. Appropriate levels of iodine are important for everyone, especially for infants and those who are pregnant.
According to some ongoing studies, proper levels of iodine in the body can even help decrease the risk of ADHD in children, while promoting healthy motor and intellectual performance.
In addition to promoting normal growth and cerebral function, iodine can assist in preventing absorption of radiation in the thyroid in the event of exposure and has shown to alleviate the symptoms of fibrocystic breast disease. Preliminary results of ongoing studies have shown that iodine may reduce the risk of breast cancer.
The inclusion of the BioActive Carbon molecule to the BioActive Carbon Iodine enhances this supplement’s ability to promote healing and support systemic wellness.